|ChemSafe™ PTFE and UHMWPE Chemical Pumps
The Process Division introduces the new ChemSafe family of air-operated double diaphragm pumps with PTFE and UHMWPE corrosion-resistant fluid paths. Their leak-proof design makes them ideal for chemical applications like acid and solvent transfer, ceramic finishing, electroplating, printing inks, slurries and wastewater treatment. They can also handle high viscosity applications like food, cosmetics and slurries.
ChemSafe pumps are available in five sizes, from 1/4 inch (6.3 mm), 3/8 inch (9.5 mm), 1/2 inch (12.7 mm), 1 inch (25.4 mm) and 1.5 inch (38.1 mm) and have flow rates up to 85 gpm (322 lpm).
|Key Features and Benefits of ChemSafe pumps:
- Superior Design: dual force, tie bolt design that creates a leak-free, precision seal which is resistant to the effects of cold flow
- Corrosion and Abrasion-Resistant Materials: PTFE and UHMWPE models provide maximum chemical compatibility and abrasion resistance
- Parallel Pilot Shifting: icing-resistant air system for stall-free operation efficient and easy-to-maintain air valves
- Long Diaphragm Life: overmolded diaphragm can last up to 5x longer than standard diaphragms
- Field Serviceable: minimize maintenance which reduces repair costs and downtime
- Postitive Seat-Check: improves pump performance and suction lift while reducing required maintenance
Resources and Downloads: